By Marilyn Heywood Paige
Tactics are the first thing that comes to mind when people think of creating a marketing plan for their business. Tactics are efforts like building a website, creating newsletters, and producing social media campaigns. They’re fun and action-oriented, so tactics are often where people start when marketing their business.
Target Markets1. Male and female Baby Boomers who have over $100K in annual income, are empty nesters but don’t want to retire, live in the northwest region, have two cars, and a need to be more adventurous.
2. Married male and female Millennials who have children, over $75K in annual income, live in the northwest region, have two cars, and prioritize having family adventures.
Baby Boomers Visit/Read
● Facebook● LinkedIn● Starbucks● The Wall Street Journal● Next Avenue Blog● Wine Connoisseur
● Instagram● LinkedIn● Local Coffee Shop● New York Times● Bustle● Wired
Baby Boomers Search for:
● Adventures over 50● Luxury Trips● #adventure● #babyboomerstyle● #funover50
Millennials Search for:
● Adventures on a budget● Fun Family Trips● Best Family Road Trips● #familytrips● #familyfun● #budgetfriendlyvacation
Fun, friendly, always up for a dare, but never rude or disrespectful.
Value Propositions● Every detail of your trip is taken care of from start to finish.● The most comprehensive trip planners on the planet.
Differentiators● Customer service rated #1 by TripAdvisor and Expedia● More repeat customers than any other trip agency.
Key Messages● This is the fun you’ve been dreaming of.● We plan. You relax.● Your dedicated trip host ensures every detail is taken care of.● Five-star ratings from Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Expedia make us the #1 place for singles, couples, and family fun.
Follow Paige Black On Social Media